Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stuffed -- and stuffed up!

I am all stuffed-up today and at work. This is wrong. Plus, they ("they") are forcing me to WORK while at work, so it's doubly wrong. Urgh.

I did have a very nice weekend before the Attack of the Sinuses invaded; I saw all of the Oscar-nominated animated shorts and live-action shorts and that was very fun indeed. I highly recommend doing this if you can! So much fun -- and you'll be so far ahead in any office Oscar pool! My favorites were "Badgered" about a Badger who just wants to sleep and "Out of Time" about a psychologist who finds he has only 6 weeks to live. Ursula, Tara, Wendy and her new beau Jamie were at the screening as well. Went for yummy Italian afterwards with Tara and Ursula.

Sunday I froze my ever-expanding arse off going into Manhattan to meet Holly for tea. Delicious tea can be had at Podunk in the East Village, people. Everyone should go -- immediately. Then had yummy vegetarian food at Counter -- I would seriously be a vegetarian if I could there every day! They also have delicious organic cocktails (seriously!) wine, and beer. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

And how could I forget the delicious dinner Wayne and I had on Friday at Clinton St. Baking Company! Delectable crab cakes and a muy delicioso cava that was a sparkling pinot noir! I have the name written down -- must find and buy cases of, if possible.

I have really eaten well this weekend! After this Fat Tuesday, I am going along with Lent for a time and trying to really cut back. Must excercise, yadda yadda yadda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home