Monday, April 24, 2006

It's been soooooo long!!

Dear devoted reader,

I am truly sorry for having been away from this blog for so long. If anyone has a cat o' nine tails handy, I will atone properly.

I had a lovely and relaxing rainy weekend this past weekend. I was busy NOT reading both my book club book (Microserfs) and my book review book (Success through Failure: The Paradox of Design). It was very exhausting doing all of that avoidance! I had to watch both "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" and "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" on TV, sprinkled with bits and pieces of "Pretty Woman". Now whenever I see Harry Potter I think of Wendy's cousin Martha, who, when she saw him shirtless in the last movie, leaned over and said to Wendy in a sexy growl: "Mmmm....Harry HOTTER!"

I did see a great band, the Moonlighters (http://www.blissblood.com/index_moonlighters.html) on Friday night with my friend Nancy and her friend Trudy. Seriously, all of my reader (Tara -- any interest?) should all go and see them the next time they're performing. They are amazing!!

OK - enough for now, clamoring public. Go forth and enjoy the semi-lovely weather!

SASYA,
D.S.

Quote of the day: "On behalf of the New York Police Department, I bring you the head of Dionysus," Kelly told Consul General Antonio Bandini in a ceremony at the Italian Consulate on Park Avenue.
--Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly on returning a remarkable piece of stolen loot: an antiquity depicting the Greek god of wine. The antiquity was returned last week after police determined it had been stolen from a museum in Italy more than two decades ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger CamChes said...

Hey Dewey! Nice to see you posting again! I remember seeing the Moonlighters at Rodeo Bar (with K&I, I believe). They were awesome!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home