Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Laurel wreaths all around!

I have two winners (one win per entrant, please) in my impromptu haiku contest! (See comments to post below for all entries.)

First, HarleyQ, with:

No guilt, please, my dear

What use the cilice without

Nude Paul Bettany?

Second, Diva, with:

Boring is a blog

Focused on diapers and poo

Oh wait, that is mine...

Diva also wins for most lyrical:

Stop when the jasmine

Blossoms after the rainfall

And sleep in the grass.

HarleyQ's first entry inspired me to write thusly:

Mmmm….naked Silas
is so very delicious.
Discipline me, Paul!

Prizes TBD _ but rest assured the Nobel committee has been alerted.

3 Comments:

Blogger JGSchaeffer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:47 PM  
Blogger JGSchaeffer said...

Whoo-hoo! I won Yay!
Can my prize be a julep?
Mint. But where to find?

5:48 PM  
Blogger JGSchaeffer said...

When will a new post
grace the pages of your blog?
It's been way too long...

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home